Tuesday 26 April 2011

Taking a Breather

It has been a  few weeks since I posted . I have been caught up with Prom preparation and college visits and wrestling with financial aid forms so that my daughter can go off to College in August. Why is  the whole College application and financing process  so complicated?  I consider myself a fairly intelligent person and I confess to being flummoxed by this whole process. It seems like the process is designed to put off regular ordinary people and frustrate them and have a College education remain this unattainable goal for most people. This is the 21st century surely there must be a way to simplify this process and make it less of a maze and bureaucratic minefield? 

Am I being paranoid? 

Parents struggling with the College process tell me what you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment