Friday 18 March 2011

TGIF

Dear Diary

Today I was riding in my car with my 18 year old daughter who is a High School Senior. We were just celebrating the fact that it is Friday and looking forward to the weekend. 

Out of nowhere she say Mommy I fear for the future with my generation that is coming up.She said Mommy I don't tell you half of what is going on at school and in the life of these children because I know you would freak out and never want me to go to school at all.

Parents our children are leading some very depraved , sordid lives out there. There was an incident at a popular High School where there was blood drive organised by the Senior class as a way of giving back to the community. The only problem was more than half of the senior class tested positive for an STD so they could not give blood. They had all been passing around the STD to each other. Isn't  that some bull shizzle? Doesn't that make you want to weep for these children? 

So Parents TGIF...but this week end take a little time to look at your children, really look at them, look into their eyes...can you see how much they are suffering?

No comments:

Post a Comment